• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel I love to ride dirt bikes and play airsoft i make content of all extreme sports and a little gaming.

BBoutdoors youtube

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: BBoutdoors youtube
Title of introduction: I love to ride dirt bikes and play airsoft i make content of all extreme sports and a little gaming.
Your name/ Alias: BBoutdoors
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? google
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to reach monetization and have fun with it. possibly be an influencer
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? Motocross, dirt biking, airsoft, and so much more as long as it involves extreme sports
What is your biggest dream? To race pro as a motocross racer
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXtn23i1Iu5yLAbzGGEXgcg/featured

The Fives

TubeBuddy Legend
User name: BBoutdoors youtube
Title of introduction: I love to ride dirt bikes and play airsoft i make content of all extreme sports and a little gaming.
Your name/ Alias: BBoutdoors
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy?
google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? google
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to reach monetization and have fun with it. possibly be an influencer
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? Motocross, dirt biking, airsoft, and so much more as long as it involves extreme sports
What is your biggest dream? To race pro as a motocross racer
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXtn23i1Iu5yLAbzGGEXgcg/featured
Just checked your channel out. It's not the kind of thing I am into but props to you for having so much content. Takes real discipline to post like that. I hope you get all the support, education and guidance you need to achieve your goals on YouTube.