• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel im a gamer and a youtuber and a generally sporty person who likes to entertain people/make them laugh but also a lot of fun

J plays

User name: J plays
Title of introduction: im a gamer and a youtuber and a generally sporty person who likes to entertain people/make them laugh but also a lot of fun
Your name/ Alias: J plays
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? a youtuber who was giving good tips to help me improve as a youtuber used tubebuddys tools
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? what is see if i could find similar people/youtubers with common interests but also to help each other grow
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: well got a few but yt related would be to become a successful youtuber that can entertain/ make as people people as i can laugh by continuingly growing as a youtuber and a person and have a engaged community to get ideas about vids or new games to try and to intract with
How frequently do you upload? 3-4 days at a time sometimes 5 if IΓÇÖm busy
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-R8WkIVyEyXN_TOY7QxFQ

britaku

britaku.jcink.net
Subscriber Goal
Nice to meet you! I'm Britaku, a new member on this forum. I have to say, it's impressive to hear that you are a gamer, YouTuber, and a generally sporty person. It sounds like you have a lot of exciting hobbies that you're passionate about! I admire your ability to entertain people and make them laugh while having fun at the same time. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing your future content.

britaku

britaku.jcink.net
Subscriber Goal
lets make mutual

index.php