• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Best practice to increase traffic in my channel

@hopeingrace

Hi I am new to tubebuddy and using the legend account. I am using it for 3 days now and follow all the instructions, best practices on seo and keywords explorer and yet it is not getting me to the top of the suggested video on youtube and I am getting very little numbers of views, I don't know why. Any suggestions?

Aialaden

Dude. No offense. But if I went to your sermons, I'd leave within 4 minutes. Lose the Warren Jeff's talk over crap and make something original. You just preaching on your screen would get more views.

NBLrio

Hi I am new to tubebuddy and using the legend account. I am using it for 3 days now and follow all the instructions, best practices on seo and keywords explorer and yet it is not getting me to the top of the suggested video on youtube and I am getting very little numbers of views, I don't know why. Any suggestions?
What's the legend account?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

I was checking your channel. I don't see anything which says that your channel isn't doing well. Of course, if you start using TB legend license it will provide you with more features. One of the most prominent features is A/B testing, Click Magnet, and these will help you to understand which thumbnail is doing better and so on.

You won't be seeing the results right away just because you are following the "good practices" for 3 days in a row. It's a long process, and it comes with the time eventually. When it comes to less number of views, there can be several factors, such as people who are not fans of the topic you made the content, could be the thumbnail or, the keyword you chose isn't being searched much. Remember, the key to getting more views is to satisfy your current subscribers or viewers. If your current subscribers are not enjoying or responding to the content well, YouTube won't push your video much, and it won't get the exposure it was supposed to get.

Additionally, if you're struggling with getting views on the videos, you can check the following video out along with other TB tutorials which I will be linking for you;

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5kp4qv5dJM

TubeBuddy Legend playlist -
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8TG0NvKDH8&list=PLpzjxyndddwIJaLXpWr16skOgyHWeNkyW&pp=iAQB

Last edited:

Kendra'sCookingTyme

Subscriber Goal
Hello everyone,I been on YouTube for 2 years now and i used to upload 3 videos per week.Recently i start to upload one video every three weeks and my watch hours nevver change. What am i doing wrong. I am a bit confused i dont understand how the system work. Please help me.

Attachments

• 20230613_165158.jpg
    20230613_165158.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:

RayFieldTech

SEO and Keyword tactics takes quite a while to manifest result my friend. In the meantime of waiting for that to happen try focusing on channel attractiveness, design or even content quality which probably make you look worthy of better ranking in the eyes of youtube's algorithm. You can do ur research on where to start, one read I can recommend you to check out is this published article from Adobe about Youtube Sub Growth.

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey, your videos are doing way better than mine! The only difference is that I've been doing this since June 2014. You've only been at this since March 2023. You've accomplished in four months what took me nearly 4 years.

Baumi

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Einen regelmäßigen Upload finden für sich z. B. 2 pro Woche statt. ZB di, Sa Upload-Zeit, dass ihre Videos im Laufe der Zeit dazu beitragen können, dass sie vom Algorithmus besser gefunden werden