• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Forum Suggestion Linking multiple channels

The Swiss Hiker

TubeBuddy User
theswisshiker.ch
Subscriber Goal
Suggestion Name: Linking multiple channels
Suggestion Description: I really like to be able to link the channel that the channel with the subscribe button appears below every post. It would be cool if one could add two channels (or even more).
Why should it be added?: I nd probably also many others will have multiple channels. At the moment one has to decide, but it would be cool if one could add both (or even three) which then come besides each other on the post footer.

Reactions: Alidervash

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
Suggestion Name: Linking multiple channels
Suggestion Description: I really like to be able to link the channel that the channel with the subscribe button appears below every post. It would be cool if one could add two channels (or even more).
Why should it be added?: I nd probably also many others will have multiple channels. At the moment one has to decide, but it would be cool if one could add both (or even three) which then come besides each other on the post footer.

Don't ask me why, but TB has something against members having more than one YT channel and may (at their discretion) disqualify an account from purchasing Pro, Star, or Legend licenses for doing so.

1680228998541.png

Reactions: RickCourtneySongs