• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Thumbnail Free apps/websites

AlongTheNarrowRoad

Obviously the most famous, CANVA. Go for it. I use Photoshop and illustrator for thumbnails. Hopefully your problem is solved.

Could you recommend some good training for Adobe products? I have access to Creative Cloud and Skillshare but I am open to any platform that will help me learn. Thanks in advance.

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Could you recommend some good training for Adobe products? I have access to Creative Cloud and Skillshare but I am open to any platform that will help me learn. Thanks in advance.
I teach Adobe InDesign tutorials. However, you can watch many youtube videos that teach all adobe applications. Photoshop, illustrator and indesign etc. GFX Mentor. PixImperfect

Baumi

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Gimp would be free you just have to deal with or also one what almost everyone has on the computer is powerpoint zb there are also videos on yt about how it works.

Smile33

Subscriber Goal
Hi,
Are there free apps/websites to make professional thumbnails ?
Canvas has free thumbnails go check them out. They have a lot of cool stuff you can used. I hope this helps you out. have an amazing day.

DreadNarratives

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Hi,
Are there free apps/websites to make professional thumbnails ?
Absolutely, there are several free apps and websites that can help you create professional-looking thumbnails for your content. One excellent option is Canva, which offers a user-friendly interface and a wide range of customizable templates specifically designed for thumbnails. Canva provides various design elements, such as text, images, and icons, which you can easily drag and drop onto your canvas. It also offers features like background removal and image resizing, making it a versatile choice for thumbnail creation.

Another great free option is Adobe Spark. While it does offer paid plans, the free version provides ample tools for crafting eye-catching thumbnails. You can choose from a selection of templates, add text and images, and even incorporate animations to make your thumbnails stand out. Additionally, Pixlr and Snappa are worth exploring, as they offer robust features and templates for creating professional thumbnails without breaking the bank. Remember, the key to a compelling thumbnail is to ensure it's visually appealing, relevant to your content, and effectively conveys the message of your video or article.