• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel New To Youtube, New To Painting, Time to start something New

Spray Paint David

TubeBuddy Pro
User name: Spray Paint David
Title of introduction: New To Youtube, New To Painting, Time to start something New
Your name/ Alias: David or SprayASMR
Where are you from? Im Originally from Latvia but live in UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? I have tried TubeBuddy in the past and came back to it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the Forum as I purchased the PRO License and since I'm more serious about it I would love to learn from more experienced creators and see the tips that are available.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to learn as much as I can about YouTube and Ranking, how to make high quality videos and find what people desire and attempt to fulfil their needs, I would like to develop and improve my skills as creator and ''artist'' if I can be called one since I'm so new to both things. One day maybe open my Etsy store and try to sell some of the art I create, and of course I would like to get to my first milestone of 1000 subs and hopefully engage with majority of them.
How frequently do you upload? So far Daily, but weekly will be my minimum.
What are your hobbies? I'm ex military and like paintball, I like swimming and pretty much anything that gives me a little adrenaline rush.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream? Hmm To be able to achieve things I desire and that I could look after everyone I care about.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@sprayASMR

Reactions: Bdominique

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! @Spray Paint David

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Reactions: Spray Paint David
OP
OP
Spray Paint David

Spray Paint David

TubeBuddy Pro
Welcome! @Spray Paint David

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

I was just checking it out, thank you.