• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered SEO SCORE UPDATE

The Carbonite Jedi

I know in a current thread, Tubebuddy said they were working on the bug where SEO scores were only going to 40. Has there been an update on when it might get fixed?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I know in a current thread, Tubebuddy said they were working on the bug where SEO scores were only going to 40. Has there been an update on when it might get fixed?

Hi everybody. Sice three weeks ago, I dont get view on my videos, especially the new ones that I upload. My SEO, according to the Tubeboddy is stuck on 40 for all of my videos, although they were allset to highest values. Can annybody tell me what happened during the past couple of weeks? I noticed the same problem from other youtubers, according to their comments in different forums.

Heya! We hope you're all doing well :)

Yep, as aforementioned in our previous threads within this sub-forum, we're still working on the issue, and we have no time frame or estimation on the fix yet. However, as soon as we get any updates from our Engineers about it, we will be updating our community on our forums and on discord!

Thank you for your kind understanding over this, and we really apologise for the inconvenience it has caused you.

Reactions: Xavier De Buck

Mr Sadra

Hi everybody. Sice three weeks ago, I dont get view on my videos, especially the new ones that I upload. My SEO, according to the Tubeboddy is stuck on 40 for all of my videos, although they were allset to highest values. Can annybody tell me what happened during the past couple of weeks? I noticed the same problem from other youtubers, according to their comments in different forums.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Heya! We hope you're all doing well :)

Yep, as aforementioned in our previous threads within this sub-forum, we're still working on the issue, and we have no time frame or estimation on the fix yet. However, as soon as we get any updates from our Engineers about it, we will be updating our community on our forums and on discord!

Thank you for your kind understanding over this, and we really apologise for the inconvenience it has caused you.

Reactions: Xavier De Buck