• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Networks How to Increase the live viewers in Live stream ?

Xavier De Buck

Subscriber Goal
Hi ,

I have a Youtube channel Named " Knock 2 haute " , i have currently 762 subscribers with over 4000 watch hours and 70,000 views..My question is to how to grow the channel plus during the live stream, how can one grow the live viewer ?
Hey Maddy,

I had a quick look at your page... here are a couple of observations from my end:

-- You seem to cover a lot of different topics, ranging from world cricket, local cricket, movie reviews, tv drama review, box office collection etc. Why not reduce your scope and go deeper on a few topics? ie cricket...before games what to expect, during games play-by-play, and after games video discussion of what happened? Plenty of live stream material there for the hardcore cricket fans, I'd say!

-- I'd immediately slide down that YT SHORTS section on your page (or gone altogether), and place your longer-form videos all the way on top - perhaps sorted per playlist as you've got a nice selection ie world cricket, local cricket, etc.

Bet those few changes on their own will already show potential visitors what value you provide.

My 2 cents.

Xavier

Reactions: kenjackson

MR must_vid

Here are some tips to increase live viewers in a live stream:

1. Promote the Live Stream in Advance: Promote the live stream well in advance so that people know when and where to tune in. Use social media, email marketing, and other channels to reach out to your audience.
  2. Choose the Right Time: Choose a time for your live stream that is convenient for your audience. Analyze your audience's demographics and behavior to determine the best time to go live.
  3. Interact with Viewers: Interact with your viewers during the live stream. Respond to their comments and questions in real-time to make them feel involved and appreciated.
  4. Keep the Content Engaging: Keep the content engaging and informative. Use graphics, images, and videos to keep the viewers' attention.
  5. Use Influencers: Partner with influencers or collaborators who have a large following in your niche. Collaborating with them can help increase the reach of your live stream.
  6. Leverage Paid Advertising: Use paid advertising to reach a wider audience. Platforms like Facebook and YouTube offer various advertising options that can help increase the visibility of your live stream.
  7. Repurpose the Content: After the live stream, repurpose the content to reach an even wider audience. You can share the video on social media, YouTube, and other platforms to increase its reach.

Xavier De Buck

Subscriber Goal
Here are some tips to increase live viewers in a live stream:

1. Promote the Live Stream in Advance: Promote the live stream well in advance so that people know when and where to tune in. Use social media, email marketing, and other channels to reach out to your audience.
  2. Choose the Right Time: Choose a time for your live stream that is convenient for your audience. Analyze your audience's demographics and behavior to determine the best time to go live.
  3. Interact with Viewers: Interact with your viewers during the live stream. Respond to their comments and questions in real-time to make them feel involved and appreciated.
  4. Keep the Content Engaging: Keep the content engaging and informative. Use graphics, images, and videos to keep the viewers' attention.
  5. Use Influencers: Partner with influencers or collaborators who have a large following in your niche. Collaborating with them can help increase the reach of your live stream.
  6. Leverage Paid Advertising: Use paid advertising to reach a wider audience. Platforms like Facebook and YouTube offer various advertising options that can help increase the visibility of your live stream.
  7. Repurpose the Content: After the live stream, repurpose the content to reach an even wider audience. You can share the video on social media, YouTube, and other platforms to increase its reach.
I assume you have the right intent to help, but at least REFERENCE to your sources, instead of claiming it to be yours?

Must be a PURE coincidence, but look what ChatGPT gave me as an answer:

Screenshot 2023-03-11 at 23.41.11.png

MR must_vid

Also dont forget to promote your live stream by telling your audience subscribers that your going LIVE by writing that down in the (Community Post) in your channel... look where it says Community... just write something small there like (hey guys im going live TOMORROW at 10 am in the morning and the there will be a open chat for all subscribers to join in... come and join me for the live stream) Okay so type something like that. Then again who out there read things other then watch videos. By the way i really really hate Twitter i never liked that.. too much writing there.
you're right - that is a best way.

Reactions: kenjackson