• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review Which style of Thumbnail do you prefer? See examples.

TVA Recordings

Subscriber Goal
User name: TVA Recordings
Title of thread: Which style of Thumbnail do you prefer? See examples.
Self review: My thumbnail-styles are based on published drawings of the Themepark's announcements. I've tried to combine them and make a suiting one for my fan-video's related to this park. I self think Style 2 looks the best.
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: www.youtube.com/tvarecordings
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/53298/

OP
OP
TVA Recordings

TVA Recordings

Subscriber Goal
Hello. Below are the 3 styles i've crafted. Please let me know which one you prefer.

Thumbnail Huistheme V1 Sample.png

Thumbnail Danse Macabre Thema1 V1 Sample.png

Thumbnail Danse Macabre Thema2 V1 Sample.png

Attachments

• Thumbnail Huistheme V1 Sample.png
    Thumbnail Huistheme V1 Sample.png
    566 KB · Views: 82

dashe79

Hi there! To me, I'm not seeing a huge difference between the 3 ΓÇô I don't think any of the borders would attract me more than the others.

Looking at your channel, I think what's missing is copy on the thumbnails! Because you can make the copy on the thumbnail so much bigger than what the standard title is, you should be able to get people's attention quicker. I think it's the hook you need!

I think it would be worth testing one of the thumbnails you have against one with copy on it. I think you'll see better results!