• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel Hello, I am Ahnaf. I read in class 7.I am a coder. I am youtuber, I am good from Math, Science, English . I went to be a scientist from NASA and bigge

CodingisAmazingCIA

User name: CodingisAmazingCIA
Title of introduction: Hello, I am Ahnaf. I read in class 7.I am a coder. I am youtuber, I am good from Math, Science, English . I went to be a scientist from NASA and biggest teach YouTube channel. Thanks for give me a opportunity.
Your name/ Alias: Ahnaf
Where are you from? Dhaka,Bangladesh
How did you find TubeBuddy? I will search, How to grow YouTube Channel? Then, I will show first video than, I will find TubeBuddy.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am joining TubeBuddy, because I want to grow my channel fastest. This reason I will join TubeBuddy.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to teach people something new and learn about the tech world.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? My hobbies is Coding, cycling, upload YouTube video, learn something new.
What is your biggest dream? I went to be a scientist from NASA and biggest teach YouTube channel.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBxOS71fPDbXaW4s_QGdpyw/about