• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube SEO Whare I'm At Now

LibertyLinks

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
nbgrooms.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm continuing to grow my channel content, focusing on shortform content on YouTube, Instagram Reels, and TikTok. My lack of understanding SEO is an ongoing frustration. I've gained some traction with Shorts rapidly picking up the views. There're a great way to keep your hands in the production process while you try to figure out what's not working with longform content.

nathalia

olá. Ganhei muitas visualizações no primeiro vídeo do canal, agora estou indo em busca de melhorar e entregar em todas as redes usando as tgs

HastyHighlights

I'm continuing to grow my channel content, focusing on shortform content on YouTube, Instagram Reels, and TikTok. My lack of understanding SEO is an ongoing frustration. I've gained some traction with Shorts rapidly picking up the views. There're a great way to keep your hands in the production process while you try to figure out what's not working with longform content.
Definitely going to take advantage of this advice

OP
OP
LibertyLinks

LibertyLinks

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
nbgrooms.com
Subscriber Goal
Yea, I've sometimes started getting 50 or more views of my shorts within 45 minutes of uploading. I also put these up on Instagram and TikTok. TikTok's actually taken off a little bit since I've started consistently uploading. I see two facture that are important for those who don't quite have the SEO down. One is quality, the other is consistency. This goes for no matter what platform your working on. I don't have the best hashtag strategy for Instagram yet, but I'm not worrying about that right now. I try to do the best with what I'm good at. Guess you can look at as a journey.

Reactions: MattCommand1