• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel New Gaming Channel for Mobile Legends

ongkewei

Subscriber Goal
User name: ongkewei
Title of introduction: New Gaming Channel for Mobile Legends
Your name/ Alias: William
Where are you from? Malaysia
How did you find TubeBuddy? ADS on Youtube when trying to find info how to start a Youtube Channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? After posting video on my channel for sometimes, I realise that I need some feedback to improve my content so I decide to find a platform to help me grow
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to escape 9-5 job where I can have more times to spend with my love ones and able to achieve and do what I want in life. Currently I'm just looking at getting 1000 subscriber as I have zero knowledge in editing video or create quality content. Gonna learn from trail and error.
How frequently do you upload? Due to I still have my fulltime job and my family, i try my best to upload 3-4 video monthly
What are your hobbies? I love hiking and playing video games. Sometime go for food hunting as well.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2pig6zzdg7MX2TWHfoHOxw

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello William. I have been to Malaysia. It's very nice country. Almost everyone here wants to escape 9 to 5 job. Welcome aboard and all the best for your channel.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: ongkewei
Title of introduction: New Gaming Channel for Mobile Legends
Your name/ Alias: William
Where are you from? Malaysia
How did you find TubeBuddy? ADS on Youtube when trying to find info how to start a Youtube Channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? After posting video on my channel for sometimes, I realise that I need some feedback to improve my content so I decide to find a platform to help me grow
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to escape 9-5 job where I can have more times to spend with my love ones and able to achieve and do what I want in life. Currently I'm just looking at getting 1000 subscriber as I have zero knowledge in editing video or create quality content. Gonna learn from trail and error.
How frequently do you upload? Due to I still have my fulltime job and my family, i try my best to upload 3-4 video monthly
What are your hobbies? I love hiking and playing video games. Sometime go for food hunting as well.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2pig6zzdg7MX2TWHfoHOxw

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

OP
OP
ongkewei

ongkewei

Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Thank You!! Fixed :)