• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Subscriber Milestone 300 subs!

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
Congrats! You're very talented by the way. Tip: If you want to help increase your subs, you should consider with each time lapse you paint, use it as a giveaway. So at the end of the video tell viewers "ok, I'm giving this painting away, you have to sub to be entered. Like/comment on this video to win." And then maybe 7 days later do a giveaway video announcing the winner. Maybe not every painting... ;) lol..

Reactions: Bdominique

ongkewei

Subscriber Goal
Congratulations! One step forward achieved milestone goal. Everyday just focus on 1% improvement and that = 360% improvement in a year. You will definitely get to where you want to be. Let's GROW!!

Reactions: Bdominique
OP
OP
B

Bdominique

Congrats! You're very talented by the way. Tip: If you want to help increase your subs, you should consider with each time lapse you paint, use it as a giveaway. So at the end of the video tell viewers "ok, I'm giving this painting away, you have to sub to be entered. Like/comment on this video to win." And then maybe 7 days later do a giveaway video announcing the winner. Maybe not every painting... ;) lol..

Thank you! What a good idea! I am definitely gonna try this. Thanks for the tip and encouraging words :blush:

• Love
Reactions: MediaMan