• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Dropping SEO score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paranormal Findings

Hello everyone. Quick question, I had my SEO score optimized 100/100. I have noticed my videos are not getting anymore views and the SEO scores went from 100 down to 40/100 on all my videos and on all my channels. What has or could cause this and how do I fix it? Thanks in advance

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hello everyone. Quick question, I had my SEO score optimized 100/100. I have noticed my videos are not getting anymore views and the SEO scores went from 100 down to 40/100 on all my videos and on all my channels. What has or could cause this and how do I fix it? Thanks in advance

Good Evening!

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience it has caused you through this. We have an ongoing issue where SEO reading is stuck at 40% regardless of whether it's done properly. As it's a global issue, our developers are aware of this situation, and we're working on it fix as we speak. Hopefully, we should get it resolved by next week. We will keep you posted about it on this thread :)

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding over this.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Good Evening!

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience it has caused you through this. We have an ongoing issue where SEO reading is stuck at 40% regardless of whether it's done properly. As it's a global issue, our developers are aware of this situation, and we're working on it fix as we speak. Hopefully, we should get it resolved by next week. We will keep you posted about it on this thread :)

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding over this.

Kelly Ribeiro

Nossa que susto! Observei isso desde o último vídeo na quinta, e sempre faço SEO para ficar em 100, quando comecei a ver todos os vídeos estavam com 40, e não só os meus, fui verificar de outros canais e também estavam assim. Vamos aguardar então!

Reactions: Paranormal Findings

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Does the bug affect views as well? I went from 517 views to 30 and 12 and I'm confused and scared that my channel might die

Nope, this bug won't affect your views or overall channel performance. It's not hampering your video SEO, and just the SEO readings are stuck at 40% despite it being 100%. The video or channel performance still depends on how your audience reacts to that video and other essential factors.

Reactions: Lindam
OP
OP
Paranormal Findings

Paranormal Findings

Does the bug affect views as well? I went from 517 views to 30 and 12 and I'm confused and scared that my channel might die

I'm not sure, however my views have also declined to where I am not getting any. Big successful channels won't feel this but small channels that are trying to get monetized will. You will never be able to hit 4000 watch hours.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I'm really sorry to hear that; however, the SEO reading outage isn't related nor has any major impact on how your video performs in terms of views. If anything, it could be due to a change in YouTube's algorithm or maybe any changes which are going on behind the scene from YouTube's end. That being said, I'll be locking this topic as this is a known bug and will update our members about the status of the outage when we receive any progress report from our developers.

Thank you, everyone, for your understanding and for participating in this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.