• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Travel family that enjoys exploring so much that we want to share the adventure with others.

Happy on the way

User name: Happy on the way
Title of introduction: Travel family that enjoys exploring so much that we want to share the adventure with others.
Your name/ Alias: Happy on the Way
Where are you from? Travel often. Currently live in New York
How did you find TubeBuddy? Looking on youtube to for ways to begin a channel. was overwhelmed by the number of people who have used TubeBuddy as part of their success strategy.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I enjoy learning from others' mistakes a lot more than i enjoy learning from my own. I figure if we share our successes and struggles then we all get further together.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I started my instagram( @twintornadodad) as a joke between my daughter and myself. 6,000 followers later, I am amazed at how many people share their concerns and knowledge with me. In the middle of a pandemic, I started friendships with people from all over. In a big way it restored my faith in humanity. I hope to be that person for someone else, to encourage people to get outside, explore the places around them, and make the most of the time that they have.
How frequently do you upload? Shorts daily. Long form is a bid intimidating but looking forward to getting out of my comfort zone.
What are your hobbies? photography, videography, hiking, camping, kayaking, pretty much anything outdoors
What is your biggest dream? Raise 3 children who love each other and understand that life is about accumulating memories not stuff.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@happyontheway2004