• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other DO YOU USE TAGS ON LONG FORM VIDEOS ?

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
I use tags and hash tags. And my views ride the roller coaster daily, it's almost impossible to anticipate anything. Overall my channels are growing at the same speed as they were 5 months ago when I first started.

Xavier De Buck

Subscriber Goal
Hi just wondering if you guys are using tags on your long form videos ? In 2023 I have noticed a decrease in viewership over the last 2 months anybody else ?
Organic reach always drops over time across any platform.

You used to get tons of likes/engagement on FB, you're lucky to get 1-2% of your followers to see your updates now. Likewise on IG, I used to get 10,000-15,000 likes on a post just one year ago, but those days are gone and I should be happy to get 5,000-7,000.

Has the efficiency of those tools changed? Sure has. How much? No idea.

HOWEVER, I would definitely continue using all the necessary tools available on the respective SM platforms to make it as easy as possible for the algorithms to find my content & present it in front of the correct audience (ie hashtags, tags, SEO, optimise title, thumbnail, description, etc).

What's the other option? Stop using tags cuz there's some article or talk that they're not as efficient anymore? Next month, it'll be something else that's working less than before, and one ought to stop using that as well?

My 2 cents.

MOVIE INDUSTRY

TubeBuddy User
Ставлю теги, но мой канал новый и мне пока очень сложно набрать просмотры и подписчиков вообще

Reactions: Xavier De Buck

Xavier De Buck

Subscriber Goal
Ставлю теги, но мой канал новый и мне пока очень сложно набрать просмотры и подписчиков вообще
Where to get subscribers? That's the $32,000 question, isn't it?

Besides doing long-form video content on YT, given the enormous emphasis on YT shorts nowadays, you owe it to yourself to at least try it out for, say 30 days, and see what result it'll give...there's a VERY good chance your channel views will skyrocket!