• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered WHERE CAN I SEND MY 2MINUTES video talking about tubebuddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

INUWO

i choose to start up a DEAL for me to make a video 2 minutes + talking about TubeBuddy.. now I'm going to make it and upload it,, it says i need to send the video to them by email..
which email add?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
i choose to start up a DEAL for me to make a video 2 minutes + talking about TubeBuddy.. now I'm going to make it and upload it,, it says i need to send the video to them by email..
which email add?

Heya, you can email us at support@tubebuddy.com and mention all your queries regarding sponsor/getting free upgrade for talking about TubeBuddy on your channel. Our team will look into this and will guide you further.

Please do note that, the response time on our support ticket is 24-48 working hours, so please don't worry If you don't hear from them right away!

Hope this helps :)

Reactions: BraveStar

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
which email add?

Heya, you can email us at support@tubebuddy.com and mention all your queries regarding sponsor/getting free upgrade for talking about TubeBuddy on your channel. Our team will look into this and will guide you further.

Please do note that, the response time on our support ticket is 24-48 working hours, so please don't worry If you don't hear from them right away!

Hope this helps :)

Reactions: BraveStar
Status
Not open for further replies.