• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips Using ChatGPT to Help with video titles and video ideas

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Judah of TB recently did a video using ChatGPT to generate video ideas and titles. I have been independently experimenting with ChatGPT but not using it as an Idea or Title Generator. I tried it myself and it is freaking nuts.

I don't think that ChatGPT is a replacement for original creator content but I think ChatGPT is a great place for idea and title generation. Or even foundational content (which would need to be refined or personalized).

Some samples I tried include...

1. Give me outrageous video titles for Youtube on "whatever topic you like"
2. Give me controversial video titles for Youtube on "whatever topic you like"

And some of the suggestions were mind-blowing.

Xavier De Buck

Subscriber Goal
Judah of TB recently did a video using ChatGPT to generate video ideas and titles. I have been independently experimenting with ChatGPT but not using it as an Idea or Title Generator. I tried it myself and it is freaking nuts.

I don't think that ChatGPT is a replacement for original creator content but I think ChatGPT is a great place for idea and title generation. Or even foundational content (which would need to be refined or personalized).

Some samples I tried include...

1. Give me outrageous video titles for Youtube on "whatever topic you like"
2. Give me controversial video titles for Youtube on "whatever topic you like"

And some of the suggestions were mind-blowing.
Hi Matt,

Likewise - I've been experimenting here with alternative video titles. They were my variations at first, BUT then ChatGPT came along and like you pointed out, you try out new questions and see what it comes back with.

Now, it's part of my standard process with new long-form video titles. I start off with my own and A/B TEST different suggested titles via ChatGPT.

Time permitting, I'm slowly-but-surely going through all my top-performing videos and even though they've been doing great, nothing says they can't do even better if it had a better video title...who am I to say that the video title currently on there now is the best it can be!?

I'll make the TB function of A/B TESTS do overtime with all my requests now

Cheers,

Xavier

Reactions: MattCommand1