• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review your Help, honest thoughts, suggestions and/or advice Needed...

Franklin Croes

User name: Franklin Croes
Title of thread: your Help, honest thoughts, suggestions and/or advice Needed...
Self review: I'm NEW with YT and want to start the *right* way. I'm searching for the option for the Viewers to "watch more videos and was wondering if the end-card on Video #2 and Video #6 are the only option. Also, how can I make the end screens clickable? Please share with me your suggestions and/or advice. Thank you kindly.
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/@ArubaCeremonies/
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/53298/#post-166788

Reactions: Amie43

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
My personal opinion. Start every of your video with a Hook. Basically, Hook is showing the end-result first, then showing the whole process of reaching that end result. Always ask your viewers to Subscribe you, but in the middle of the video and at the end of the video. Also, don't ask everyone to subscribe in first few minutes in your videos. Before ending the video, ask viewers to check out other videos, persuade them by saying "check these suggested videos because these are the videos you had always been searching for".
As for end credits, i think the template is nice. But, you should use END SCREENS from your YouTube studio editor.
Just like the following:
1676259862690.png

I add related videos on left side box and recent videos on right side box. And subscribe circle on the middle. Do this for all your videos. Also, you need to get more creative with your thumbnails. Canva is free and best choice for YouTube thumbnail design.

Reactions: ongkewei
OP
OP
Franklin Croes

Franklin Croes

My personal opinion. Start every of your video with a Hook. Basically, Hook is showing the end-result first, then showing the whole process of reaching that end result. Always ask your viewers to Subscribe you, but in the middle of the video and at the end of the video. Also, don't ask everyone to subscribe in first few minutes in your videos. Before ending the video, ask viewers to check out other videos, persuade them by saying "check these suggested videos because these are the videos you had always been searching for".
As for end credits, i think the template is nice. But, you should use END SCREENS from your YouTube studio editor.
Just like the following:
View attachment 13294
I add related videos on left side box and recent videos on right side box. And subscribe circle on the middle. Do this for all your videos. Also, you need to get more creative with your thumbnails. Canva is free and best choice for YouTube thumbnail design.

Waow @jawadsoomro !
Thank you SO very much for your honest opinion.
I greatly appreciate this.

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
My personal opinion. Start every of your video with a Hook. Basically, Hook is showing the end-result first, then showing the whole process of reaching that end result.

Tread carefully because if the thumbnail and first few seconds of the video (the hook) are basically the same then the viewer already on a subliminal level has a sense of fulfillment and may exit the video much sooner, if not immediately after viewing the hook. My advice would be don't show the end result first, show a small portion of the end result first. ;)

VitalityGuru

Beautifully crafted video. You are telling a story. I recommend you start off with the end in mind what emotions do you want your users to feel and give then a taste of this. Start your hook this way to draw users in, to encourage them to watch on (this is your why). This could be on any beach in the world, so show why this one and this experience is the one for them.... then deliver this in the video.

fatosinteressantes

Hi There, I notice you have other activities than marriage, making different playlists for different subjects will help you. At the moment, you have only 1 general playlist, but you have marriages videos and 2 other videos for vow renewal, every video type should be grouped on its playlist, and yes, the more playlists, the better. Even if the "package" is the same, marriage is different from vow renewal. Take care

PhoebeHowe

I see that you are involved in activities other than marriage. You would benefit from creating playlists for many topics. Every film type should be grouped on its own playlist, and certainly, the more playlists the better. Right now, you only have one general playlist, but you also have two other playlists for vow renewal and marriage videos. Marriage is distinct from vow renewal, even if the "package" is the same. Be careful drift boss

Amie43

Subscriber Goal
Nice channel, beautiful videos. If possible, include some testimonials about the Aruba ceremonies. Sometimes, people like to hear first hand from people who experience it. Just like when we want to buy a product, we want to hear from others who bought it and used it. Also,some videos as to "why Aruba"? Is it ceremony +honey moon combined, is it the price, is it the beauty of the place,all of the above?