• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Hey community, this is Lofi Sense! It's a pleasure to meet you all!

Lofi Sense

User name: Lofi Sense
Title of introduction: Hey community, this is Lofi Sense! It's a pleasure to meet you all!
Your name/ Alias: My name is Wagner but my channel is called Lofi Sense
Where are you from? I'm brazilian (Brazil)
How did you find TubeBuddy? I bought a course of techniques to grow on YouTube and within one of the modalities they suggested TubeBuddy as a tool to help with growth.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Well, besides being a very curious guy, I saw that the forum can be a good tool to learn more about the platform. Knowledge is never too much and I'm a little thirsty for it.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Although my channel belongs to the musical niche, I try to promote mental health for my dear subscribers. So helping people through music is my main goal. Through my channel, I want to reach as many people as possible to generate well-being, promote environments for relaxation, promote environments for study and work with music that helps with focus, a good atmosphere for sleeping, promoting comfort involving any and all feelings through the arts and last but not least, promoting the work of musicians and illustrators who do exceptional work. In addition to being a job, I currently do everything inside my room. My main goal is to have geographic freedom to work from anywhere I am!
How frequently do you upload? I make two posts a week!
What are your hobbies? Even though I love virtual games and board games, I LOVE music. When I'm not involved in a game, I'm looking for inspiration to compose music. I'm a multi-instrumentalist and I like to analyze data too! My native language is Brazilian Portuguese, but I really enjoy studying English, which is my favorite language.
What is your biggest dream? Currently I want to help people with music and promote work with geographic freedom. I would like to set up a studio for recording high quality music and bring news in the area of music and audio visual.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@lofisense

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Wagner. Welcome to Tubebuddy community forum. Music is life. I hope you will achieve the goal of working from anywhere you want. All the best for your YouTube channel.