• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Dive Deep Into the VHS

intothevhs

Subscriber Goal
User name: intothevhs
Title of introduction: Dive Deep Into the VHS
Your name/ Alias: Jamie
Where are you from? Anustralia
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was using the tubebuddy extension on an old youtube account, and upon starting this new channel and wanting to put actual effort into creating i re-stumbled upon it
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm hear to learn, collaborate and grow, but mainly learn.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I really just want to explore my passion for analogue film-making and horror in my own way
How frequently do you upload? i will be posting twice a month
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWpYNDHJ8R-oulKBthiYJ8Q

OP
OP
intothevhs

intothevhs

Subscriber Goal
Hello Jamie. Welcome aboard. Glad to see you here. I am curious what is analogue horror? Actually I am horror movies lover.
it would be like found footage short films and stuff like that. look up "the backrooms" or "local58" on youtube for an idea of what ill be reviewing and theorizing on. my "the backrooms" video should be out in about two weeks

Reactions: jawadsoomro

RickCourtneySongs

www.rickcourtneysongs.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: intothevhs
Title of introduction: Dive Deep Into the VHS
Your name/ Alias: Jamie
Where are you from? Anustralia
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was using the tubebuddy extension on an old youtube account, and upon starting this new channel and wanting to put actual effort into creating i re-stumbled upon it
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm hear to learn, collaborate and grow, but mainly learn.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I really just want to explore my passion for analogue film-making and horror in my own way
How frequently do you upload? i will be posting twice a month
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWpYNDHJ8R-oulKBthiYJ8Q
songwriter and music producer here if you ever need some music...