• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Audio Gear I found an AWESOME resource for enhancing audio of your videos!

John316

Recognized Member
First, I hope I put this in the correct category of messags.

Anyway, I just got a video from the 'Think Media' creators channel about a website by Adobe that is FREE that enhances the audio from your videos.

For me, I just got new vinyl floors in my entire apartment so the audio of my videos has a horrible echo from all the reflections in the room and this
Adobe website fixies it! I am SO happy because I don't have to go out and buy yet something else to make my videos sound the way I want them to!

Here is the link to the video:
This will make any MIC sound PRO (for FREE)

OP
OP
J

John316

Recognized Member
One bit of advice...... I did find as I was doing my recording and working with this is that in my case, I have a LUMIX G7 and am recording using OBS Studio. When I was recording, I did not realize I was recording the audio for both the device capture as well as my PC MIC that I had a 3.5 pin lapel MIC plugged into. Since I was recording both and the fact that the recording levels were not exactly the same it ended up giing me an added echo on top of the one the room caused and it took a while for me to notice this. Once I muted the video capture device So, I'm sharing this now so that others can just keep an eye out to not make the same mistake.

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
Modern software tools are getting pretty impressive!

That said don't forget that you can just throw a thick blanket on the floor or a stand to cut down on echo too! ;-) If I can save myself time in post, I will. I bought a couple sound blankets for my studio. My earlier videos had noticeable echo/reverb to them. My latest videos sound fantastic with zero post processing on the audio.

Reactions: Xavier De Buck
OP
OP
J

John316

Recognized Member
Modern software tools are getting pretty impressive!

That said don't forget that you can just throw a thick blanket on the floor or a stand to cut down on echo too! ;-) If I can save myself time in post, I will. I bought a couple sound blankets for my studio. My earlier videos had noticeable echo/reverb to them. My latest videos sound fantastic with zero post processing on the audio.
I would love to do the same thing, but cash is kind of tight right now.

CiscaTalks

First, I hope I put this in the correct category of messags.

Anyway, I just got a video from the 'Think Media' creators channel about a website by Adobe that is FREE that enhances the audio from your videos.

For me, I just got new vinyl floors in my entire apartment so the audio of my videos has a horrible echo from all the reflections in the room and this
Adobe website fixies it! I am SO happy because I don't have to go out and buy yet something else to make my videos sound the way I want them to!

Here is the link to the video:
This will make any MIC sound PRO (for FREE)
You have solved my problem for me, I will give it a tru

wasim6568

electrorake.com
Subscriber Goal
Sound Curtain Absorptive Quilted Blankets Exterior Acoustic Absorbing Blankets

SoundBlanketCurtain provides comprehensive acoustic materials tailored to customer needs. As your trusted partner, we provide the best solutions to meet your specific requirements. The modern marketing network will promote us to develop internationally. Basing on our good management, quality and excellent Service, we applied as a leading acoustic blocking curtains manufacturer.

Our products have been widely spread to almost every corner, including customers of construction contractors, general contractor firms, design-build companies, and some other industries. QFRZK is Australia's most acclaimed landscape architecture firm, enjoying a high reputation internationally, and has won more than ten awards in the past 25 years. HUTRV is a full-service painting contractor, providing high-quality painting services for all your residential, commercial and industrial projects. InteriorPDecorator is one of the best interior designers and decorators with more than 20 years of expertise, and provides the best solutions for your space. LLDSFB specializes in residential work, from new house design, unit development, additions and renovations to planning and construction management. BZMHL is one of the best curtain rod installation service providers in Delhi and is honored to provide a full set of curtain rod installation services in Delhi, India.

Acoustic Sound Absorbing Panels Made in China Factory Polyester Fiber Acoustic Board 9mm Thk
Sound Acoustic Blankets With Grommets Temporary Soundproofing Barriers Acoustic Absorber

I am looking for a sound blanket to reduce the noise of the neighbors pool pump. I want the thickest blanket you have. I will attach it to my metal fence. I want it to be about 6 foot high and about 12 foot long.

I've seen your product details on your website and I'm very interested in buying one. May I know your wall pad size or can we customized each size? What kind of material? What's your MOQ? When is the fastest delivery data? I appreciate if you could send me your company catalogue or some products pictures for our references. I also appreciate if you could send me the price of one unit as well as discounts on bulk orders.

Based on excellent quality and first-class service, our products are exported to many countries and regions such as Oman, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Argentina, United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, Algeria, Uzbekistan, South Korea, United Kingdom, Burkina Faso, Lesotho, Vatican, etc.

Welcome customers to cooperate with us and build a long term business relationship.

Keyword Tag: curtain contractor, sound proofing blankets, noise absorbent, acoustic urtains, curtains sound dampening

Website: https://www.soundblanketcurtain.com/product/construction-sound-blankets/