• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered License Change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWTR

Subscriber Goal
Did TubbBuddy change their levels of Licenses? I am currently Star but don't see that option anymore?

1675440784955.png

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Sorry for the confusion here guys... don't panic yet! TubeBuddy is testing out different licensing options to see how users respond to there being less possible license options and the pricing for these. You will see them test a lot of different features, verbage and options on the site in order to try and create the best experience not only for our users but for those who have yet to become our users!

Reactions: Xavier De Buck

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
And looking at it the Pro you get everything as Star for 1/2 the price If I am reading it right.

That isn't correct based on my recollection. Star plan had the "bulk edit & bulk update" features in addition to Pro features. But now, it seems if you want the Bulk Edit and Bulk Update features, you have to go straight to Legend. However, I think they made Legend a bit more affordable than before.

Reactions: RWTR
OP
OP
RWTR

RWTR

Subscriber Goal
That isn't correct based on my recollection. Star plan had the "bulk edit & bulk update" features in addition to Pro features. But now, it seems if you want the Bulk Edit and Bulk Update features, you have to go straight to Legend. However, I think they made Legend a bit more affordable than before.
I paid $107 for year payment which is a %40 discount for Star back in November. Outside of the bulk edit feature the Pro is now $57.90 for a year pretty much the same as what I got for Star. That's 1/2 unless I missing something

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
This is quite interesting. I can still see the Star option.

Pricing - TubeBuddy - The Premier YouTube Channel Management Toolkit.png
Pricing - TubeBuddy - The Premier YouTube Channel Management Toolkit.png

What country are you both in? Maybe it's possible that it's a region thing. I'm looking into it on my end and will update as I find out.

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I just used Firefox and I see all 3 options: Pro, Star, and Legend. Weird.

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Chrome didn't show it. Neither does Brave. Microsoft Edge, Firefox, and Vivaldi it shows Star.

BraveStar

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Chrome didn't show it. Neither does Brave. Microsoft Edge, Firefox, and Vivaldi it shows Star.

How odd. My Chrome shows it just fine. Can't imagine what the issue is. I was using Opera originally in that image.

OP
OP
RWTR

RWTR

Subscriber Goal
I am using Chrome cannot see Star! Very odd for sure. Has to be a WEB site issue on there side.

BraveStar

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
From what I've been told there's some testing going on at the dev side that seems to be affecting the website on different browsers. I believe this is intentional, part of the test. I am not sure what the end result will be of the test.

OP
OP
RWTR

RWTR

Subscriber Goal
From what I've been told there's some testing going on at the dev side that seems to be affecting the website on different browsers. I believe this is intentional, part of the test. I am not sure what the end result will be of the test.

Interesting. Being a retired from a very large infrastructure with over 200k end points you never test in prod always in dev. But hey what ever works I guess

BraveStar

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Interesting. Being a retired from a very large infrastructure with over 200k end points you never test in prod always in dev. But hey what ever works I guess

It's possible this is less of a test of the code and more of a test of website traffic so it has to be a real time as opposed to in a sandbox. That's at least my assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.