• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Where did the suggested shorts Tool go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mozt

Before I bought Tubebuddy I saw the suggested shorts Tool. I found it in Youtube Studio --> Video Details on the right side menu. But after I bought it, the tool disappeared. Does anybody know why. Or is it a Bug at the moment.

Attachments

• 2023-01-28 17_21_19-Videodetails - YouTube Studio - Brave.png
    2023-01-28 17_21_19-Videodetails - YouTube Studio - Brave.png
    161.1 KB · Views: 116

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Heya guys! Just an update on this topic!

The short suggestor tool is now live! It's available for both the license, that's Pro and Legend!

To know more about it, you can refer to the below blog:-

That being said, I'll locked this topic as the issue has been resolved :)

If there are any further queries about the feature, please email us at support@tubebuddy.com . We'd love to get this check or answer the said doubts.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Before I bought Tubebuddy I saw the suggested shorts Tool. I found it in Youtube Studio --> Video Details on the right side menu. But after I bought it, the tool disappeared. Does anybody know why. Or is it a Bug at the moment.

Heya!

I appreciate your patience. The shorts suggestion tool is still in beta and is only available to a small set of users, which includes the TB Staff team and a few of the community members''. We'll slowly release it to the public once the necessary tests have been concluded and a stable version is ready.

We apologise that you can not longer find the tool in the studio; it wasn't meant to be shown in public since we're still working on it, but hopefully, in the next couple of weeks, it will be back.

Hope it helps :)

Reactions: Xavier De Buck

Caroline34

TubeBuddy Pro
Hello,
I just joined because I received an email from Tubebuddy talking about Suggested Shorts. However, I can't find it in my dashboard... Is it available?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
It's not available at the moment as it's being tested within a small group of users. However, we're soon planning to push it public. We really apologies for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.