• Heya TubeBuddies! We have an ongoing outage and have identified a bug for Card and End-screen feature, due to the same, you will not be able to use our bulk card and end-screen tool . Our developers are working on the issue as we speak, we really apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. Once the issue has been resolved or If we have any update, we will make an announcement about the same. Thank you for your patience over this! For more information, you can check - HERE!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question Question about Keyword Explorer scores

gearheadtour

I have a question about the weighted (or even unweighted in this case) scores when using the keyword explorer tool.

Let's say that I enter a keyword phrase like "How to drive a manual" and get a score of 85/100. Then, I change the keyword phrase to "how to drive a manual - shifting explained" and get a score of 47/100.

The question is, does the keyword phrase still have a score of 85, for that portion of the title, or does adding the second portion of the keyword phrase actually make the title less powerful?

I ask, because it would seem that the title with the additional information would be helpful for someone making a decision to click through. But, if using this additional wording is a penalty to the keyword phrase's searchability, then I might consider leaving it off. It seems like this added piece of information in the title makes it more effective to understand what the video is about, but I don't want to add it if it will make the video perform worse.