• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question On the Star Subscription but hanging, on bulk copy card, then asking me to Upgrade....

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeybrains74

As per the title, nothing is updating, just hanging there forever, plus when I click "Convert placeholders in URLs", it throws a popup saying

"This is a Starter License feature.

Unlock Unknown (and more) with

an upgrade."

Triple checked my youtube account is correct and the subscription shows " License:Star "

Attachments

• TUBEBUDDY-NOTWORKING.jpg
    TUBEBUDDY-NOTWORKING.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 63

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Heya!

If you're already on the star subscription and 1unable to use the bulk updates and feature, it's due to the ongoing outage, which has been identified, and we're working on the issue.

We will be sharing any possible updates on our community forums and on discord, to ensure you're well updated with it; furthermore, we have an announcement and notice made on our forums for the same

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
As mentioned, there's an ongoing issue which is affecting our global customers and users, and I do understand that it might be a bit frustrating for you; however, by the end of the day, it's a software/extension and due to on going latest behind the scenes updates from YouTube and change in their API has caused some issues. We're already working on getting it fixed.

We would appreciate it If you could wait for our future updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.