• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Best way to turn down casting producers without completely closing the door

Oliver & Liz

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Mod: I'm not sure the best place to post this. Please move if you feel it should be elsewhere.

I'm going to keep this as vague as possible. I've been contacted by a legit casting producer to apply for a show. I'm not remotely ready for this sweet opportunity.

Question:
How can I politely decline this offer yet keep the door open for the future if/when I am ready?

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Mod: I'm not sure the best place to post this. Please move if you feel it should be elsewhere.

I'm going to keep this as vague as possible. I've been contacted by a legit casting producer to apply for a show. I'm not remotely ready for this sweet opportunity.

Question:
How can I politely decline this offer yet keep the door open for the future if/when I am ready?
Tell them the truth. You are not currently ready to pursue such opportunities but would like to keep the doors open to revisit in the future.