• Heya TubeBuddies! We have an ongoing outage and have identified a bug for Card and End-screen feature, due to the same, you will not be able to use our bulk card and end-screen tool . Our developers are working on the issue as we speak, we really apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. Once the issue has been resolved or If we have any update, we will make an announcement about the same. Thank you for your patience over this! For more information, you can check - HERE!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hey Everyone! Looking forward to explore this forum

Spice

Subscriber Goal
User name: Spice
Title of introduction: Hey Everyone! Looking forward to explore this forum
Your name/ Alias: Spice
Where are you from? Wales
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking for advise and help. Also if I can help others :)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Would love to reach the 1000 sub milestone
How frequently do you upload? At least once a week
What are your hobbies? Football, F1 and of course gaming
What is your biggest dream? All I want is for my family to be happy and healthy
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJhtX3bnm1bKZcGNv6vu6Eg

jawadsoomro

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Spice. Welcome to TubeBuddy Community forum! Looking at your channel stats, I think you are doing pretty good. I would recommend getting a Logo and Banner. All the best :cool:

OP
OP
Spice

Spice

Subscriber Goal
Hello Spice. Welcome to TubeBuddy Community forum! Looking at your channel stats, I think you are doing pretty good. I would recommend getting a Logo and Banner. All the best :cool:
Hi, appreciate the feedback. I have a Logo & Banner, concerning that you couldn't see it when you visited my channel.