• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Camera Gear Vlogging camera advice newbie

dylan99

I am just starting up in YouTube and are looking for a vlogging camera to use. For anyone who does this style, It would be great to get any recommendations on what you use. Ideally a flip out screen and it will be on a tripod (speaking to camera a little further back), due to what I am doing.

I was looking at the sony zv-1 which has great reviews, yet also overheats all the time.

Thanks

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Another good camera is Canon M50ii which is good but canon have a good range of cameras

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
if you have low budget, just use your phone camera. I started off with phone camera, then later I purchased Canon DSLR 700D. I use Oppo A16 to record my shorts. If you think your phone heats up, record 5 minutes, then take a break, then record next 5 minutes.

meaariz

Subscriber Goal
When looking for a vlogging camera as a newbie, there are a few key things to consider. First, you'll want to look for a camera with good video quality, ideally at least 1080p resolution. Second, you'll want to find a camera with a flip-out screen so you can easily see yourself while filming. Third, consider the camera's low light performance and image stabilization features.

Some popular vlogging cameras for beginners include the Canon PowerShot SX620 HS, the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX400V, and the Panasonic Lumix DC-TS7. All of these cameras have flip-out screens, good video quality and image stabilization.

Ultimately, the best vlogging camera for you will depend on your specific needs and budget, so it's a good idea to do some research and read reviews before making a purchase.

OP
OP
D

dylan99

if you have low budget, just use your phone camera. I started off with phone camera, then later I purchased Canon DSLR 700D. I use Oppo A16 to record my shorts. If you think your phone heats up, record 5 minutes, then take a break, then record next 5 minutes.

I initially tried my phone, though the quality just wasn't what I wanted. I won't really be able to focus with a camera without eye auto focus or like a go pro for example

OP
OP
D

dylan99

When looking for a vlogging camera as a newbie, there are a few key things to consider. First, you'll want to look for a camera with good video quality, ideally at least 1080p resolution. Second, you'll want to find a camera with a flip-out screen so you can easily see yourself while filming. Third, consider the camera's low light performance and image stabilization features.

Some popular vlogging cameras for beginners include the Canon PowerShot SX620 HS, the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX400V, and the Panasonic Lumix DC-TS7. All of these cameras have flip-out screens, good video quality and image stabilization.

Ultimately, the best vlogging camera for you will depend on your specific needs and budget, so it's a good idea to do some research and read reviews before making a purchase.

Great thankyou, Ill check them out