• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other Milestone 125,000 views

JuJu1215

Subscriber Goal
Only 12 videos published, already at 640 subscribers and just hit 125,000 views Milestone! Things are going good, I hope everyone else is having the same progress or better!!

Happy Tubing!

-Corey

(from CoreyCovers_ALL)

Attachments

• 125,000 Views Milestone.png
    125,000 Views Milestone.png
    292.5 KB · Views: 112

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Thats nice. Congratulations. I checked out your channel. You covered up Hot Topics. Your titles are pretty catchy. That's the reason you got so many views and subs. I have noticed inactivity in your channel. But, I am sure when you upload more videos, you will get to millions of views and subs in no time. All the best.

Reactions: JuJu1215
OP
OP
JuJu1215

JuJu1215

Subscriber Goal
Yeah, I built a studio from the foundation up which took about a year and a half and had just finished it a month before I got Rhabdomylosis after a back surgery and ended up in the hospital for an extended amount of time and having to learn to walk again among other things so that's the reason for the inactivity, but I'm now able to finally start pumping out content again so things should start to go pretty well (fingers crossed!) I'm feeling very blessed to be able to finally get back to creating content and finally putting my studio to use, I was worried for a long time that because of my physical health situation that I wouldn't be able to keep going with the videos, so I'm very happy that I'll be able to get back to it! Thanks for the feedback, compliments and checking out my channel! All the best to you as well!

Reactions: cubeytcl