• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hi ! I'm Aaron and I'm so eager & excited to learn from you all :)

somewhere in Korea

User name: somewhere in Korea
Title of introduction: Hi ! I'm Aaron and I'm so eager & excited to learn from you all :)
Your name/ Alias: somewhere in korea
Where are you from? Busan, Korea
How did you find TubeBuddy? google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn how to do a good job at making fun to watch videos from this community
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'm hoping to become the largest youtube channel within my niche - helping people discover Busan and the rest of South Korea & everything related
How frequently do you upload? bi-weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? to be able to give my entire family an amazing life filled with everything that makes them happy.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@somewhereinkorea

Reactions: Alex Kyle

bakerbrewz

Welcome. I loved your animated introduction video! What platform did you use to create it?
And your story is unique and interesting, what a life change! Can't wait to see more of your content.

OP
OP
somewhere in Korea

somewhere in Korea

Thank you so much, and I'm glad you liked the intro haha I use the website called animaker. its pretty easy to use and you can also use it for free! But with the free version they leave a watermark on the bottom right hand corner that you can easily edit out in your video editing software... only downside is, with the free version you can only export in a lower quality format. So if you make any animated video, I'd highly suggest making your full video first, then when its ready, pay for 1 month and export it afterwards without the watermark .. and you can make a few more alterations.. that way you wont waste any of your month which you paid for

Alex Kyle

Hi Aaron. I've just joined as well. Its great to see so such a diverse group on here. I Wish you well and hope we both achieve what we want. Say hi sometime

OP
OP
somewhere in Korea

somewhere in Korea

Hi Aaron. I've just joined as well. Its great to see so such a diverse group on here. I Wish you well and hope we both achieve what we want. Say hi sometime

Hey Alex ! wish you all the best as well. good luck on your channel. maybe we can try to review each others channel sometime and pass some tips back and forth

Reactions: Alex Kyle

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to Tubebuddy. Wow I am amazed by your channel content. Your thumbnails, to music and clear voiceover. Actually, small youtubers struggle with learning video editing and getting a mic for clear audio. Plus, that intro animation is absolutely amazing. I am sure that your channel will become popular in no time. All the best.

OP
OP
somewhere in Korea

somewhere in Korea

Welcome to Tubebuddy. Wow I am amazed by your channel content. Your thumbnails, to music and clear voiceover. Actually, small youtubers struggle with learning video editing and getting a mic for clear audio. Plus, that intro animation is absolutely amazing. I am sure that your channel will become popular in no time. All the best.
thank you so much haha really appreciate your kind words. I was feeling pretty down about not getting back what I put into making everything so far ( in terms of subs and views or comments ) but hearing that makes me feel a bit better. really do appreciate it

Reactions: jawadsoomro