• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Because there is always something Brewing at the Baker house!

bakerbrewz

User name: bakerbrewz
Title of introduction: Because there is always something Brewing at the Baker house!
Your name/ Alias: Baker Brewz
Where are you from? Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Recommended by another Youtuber - Farmhouse on Boone
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to explore the community here and pick up a few tips and tricks that other Youtube creators are experiencing or have learned. Why invent the wheel when I can learn from others that have already done it. Thanks for having a forum for us to be apart of.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to accomplish the BIG milestone of 1000 subs and 4000 watch hours to hit that next level in Youtube and explore the monetization side of it.
How frequently do you upload? Every Monday at 2PM MST plus a few sporadically
What are your hobbies? Baking, I'm a "Baker" aren't I?! Jokes aside I love cooking, especially baking sourdough and sharing the experience of cooking with my kids. We are adventure seekers and love trying new things in our city as a family. We have backyard city chickens, love to play board games, I'm an avid reader and enjoy trying to be crafty too. We especially enjoy spending time at the family farm and making memories around the farm lifestyle and experience. Recently we are starting to home school our kids so that will also be an ongoing adventure!
What is your biggest dream? To become a full-time creator and inspiration for other aspiring Youtubers. I believe in the power of community and fostering a culture that is unique to us. I hope to share and grow our positive, aspiring, fun and growth-focused community around the world.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ9hdqlv8c2VERjXEN948vw

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello friend. Welcome to Tubebuddy forum. Your channel is looking pretty nice. I would like if you add some of the baking food pictures in your channel banner. That would make people of your niche to follow you. All the best.