• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Card & end screen templates errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ymyw

Hey all, what's the wait time on a response to an email to support@tubebuddy.com? Our end screen templates and card templates have been throwing errors that say "request contains an invalid argument," screenshots attached. These templates have been working for months. We emailed support@tubebuddy on Thursday 1/5/23 but haven't received any response. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 4.39.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 4.39.37 PM.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 81
  • Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 4.41.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 4.41.02 PM.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 76

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Thanks for your response, Nody. We never received a response to our initial email so I don't have a ticket ID. The email was sent on 1/5/23 at 4:44pm PT from xxxxx is the email address associated with our YouTube and TubeBuddy accounts, but it's receive only, we don't have the ability to send from it.

I have forwarded the request to our support team and they will get back to you over email in the next 24-48 working hours however, I do not wish to make your hopes high by stating the issue is going to be resolved over email as the issue is already identified and we're working on it and the same will be mentioned by our support team as well. There's no exact estimated resolution time frame as of now but If there's any update, we will definitely update our community over forums and discord server.

That being said, once again, we really apologise for the inconvenience and we really appreciate your patience over this.

Last edited:
Reactions: ymyw

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hey all, what's the wait time on a response to an email to support@tubebuddy.com? Our end screen templates and card templates have been throwing errors that say "request contains an invalid argument," screenshots attached. These templates have been working for months. We emailed support@tubebuddy on Thursday 1/5/23 but haven't received any response. Thanks!

Heya! We really apologise for the inconvenience. It's a known bug and our developers are working on it. As soon as we get any update on the same, we will post an announcement.

In regards to the wait time, it's usually 24-48 working hours, however, as you haven't got a response yet, can you share the ticket id so I can get it bumped?

To know more about the ongoing bug, you can check the below post from our blog and the official announcement on the same -

OP
OP
Y

ymyw

Thanks for your response, Nody. We never received a response to our initial email so I don't have a ticket ID. The email was sent on 1/5/23 at 4:44pm PT from xxxx@gmail.com. @.com is the email address associated with our YouTube and TubeBuddy accounts, but it's receive only, we don't have the ability to send from it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Thank you for your patience over this.

Can you share with me the exact email address you used to send the email, to my direct message? I will be forwarding the same to our support team and will get it bump for you here.

P, S Due to privacy reasons, we would prefer If emails are sent over DM's.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Thanks for your response, Nody. We never received a response to our initial email so I don't have a ticket ID. The email was sent on 1/5/23 at 4:44pm PT from xxxxx is the email address associated with our YouTube and TubeBuddy accounts, but it's receive only, we don't have the ability to send from it.

I have forwarded the request to our support team and they will get back to you over email in the next 24-48 working hours however, I do not wish to make your hopes high by stating the issue is going to be resolved over email as the issue is already identified and we're working on it and the same will be mentioned by our support team as well. There's no exact estimated resolution time frame as of now but If there's any update, we will definitely update our community over forums and discord server.

That being said, once again, we really apologise for the inconvenience and we really appreciate your patience over this.

Last edited:
Reactions: ymyw
Status
Not open for further replies.