• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Work In Progress AI Description Generating Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

meaariz

Subscriber Goal
Hi, We are seeing a lot development in the field of Text AI, I think integration with previous AI techs or generating new one is the call of the hour. I suggest to the team that please think about it .

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
We already have an AI-generating tool, which is part of our A/B Testing tool, a feature from our Legend License however, it's not fully developed yet, it's still at a trial and error stage, available to all our Legend license holders' and we're improvising it as and when we can as per the feedback and the bugs we find.

This is something we're already working on, but thank you for suggesting this :)

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
We already have an AI-generating tool, which is part of our A/B Testing tool, a feature from our Legend License however, it's not fully developed yet, it's still at a trial and error stage, available to all our Legend license holders' and we're improvising it as and when we can as per the feedback and the bugs we find.

This is something we're already working on, but thank you for suggesting this :)

OP
OP
meaariz

meaariz

Subscriber Goal

That is really cool stuff to know. tubebuddy will be at next level as tool for youtube creators. you guys are already doing a great job. more and more suggestion are coming meanwhile, like i am interested to have a TubeBuddy desktop app for creating videos directly from my desktop and uploading with all the tools i have in my pocket. wow

Reactions: Nody | Team TB

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
We can't promise anything on the TB desktop app as it further depends on what YouTube API allow us to do and what not, If it's something which we're allowed to do or If there's no restriction from YouTube ends, we will definitely see it coming in upcoming months or years, otherwise, we won't be able to do it.

I have forwarded most of the suggestions to our Developers and will be manually updating threads here when I get a response or an update from them.

By the way, it's already suggested here -

Status
Not open for further replies.