• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Our RV Journey just stared! Find out what its all about and Ride along as we travel this great country of ours.

RWTR

Subscriber Goal
User name: RWTR
Title of introduction: Our RV Journey just stared! Find out what its all about and Ride along as we travel this great country of ours.
Your name/ Alias: Kevin
Where are you from? Texas is home base but travel throughout the country
How did you find TubeBuddy? Other YouTubers like Annie Dubé & Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To meet other creators and get a better understanding how to use TubeBuddy. Wife and I are both retired execs running large IT infrastructure. We love IT so we are all in with everything there is learn about YouTube and content creations and feel this forum is the place. Just wish would have started learning years ago :)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: We have been all over the word but now we are starting Our RV Journey through out this great country of ours. We looking to help other RVers with DYI, cooking on the road, taking care of pups, RV park reviews, travel destination and much more all will riding along in our RV
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? I am BBQ competition (now retired) that has won over 450 awards because of that passion we spun up a BBQ seasoning company. Hoping our channel will create the same momentum.
What is your biggest dream? To see our channel grow through helping others and just folks loving to follow Journey.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0jOKACjqqHumySDydksizw

bakerbrewz

I enjoyed watching your introduction Youtube video. You guys look great and looks like you have some great adventures in store with Ritchie on the road.

• Love
Reactions: RWTR
OP
OP
RWTR

RWTR

Subscriber Goal
I enjoyed watching your introduction Youtube video. You guys look great and looks like you have some great adventures in store with Ritchie on the road.
Thanks a bunch.. We are living our dream for sure. Our Channel has only been up with content for about 7 weeks so got a lot to learn. But that's whey I am here to learn