• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Comparison Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
By saying that you are NOT sure of when this issue will be resolved is NOT re-assuring at all. This is very unfair us I have paid for subscription but there is NO clear indication when this issue will be fixed.

I totally understand your concern here however, the channelytics is something which is available to all tiers, including free tiers (starter license) so saying that you have paid for this feature might be unfair or absurd since this feature is available to all levels of our tool . Of course, I do understand it's indeed frustrating that the issue hasn't been resolved, however, we're doing the best we can and we do have little progress made on this very issue but still, we can't give you an estimated resolution time frame since our developers are still trying to find a perfect solution to make sure that this issue doesn't get repeated in future. We're working on a temp fixed and at the same time a permanent one to avoid such circumstances arising in future hence, we're taking our time here and it'd be no point If we haste on such things. Be it any software or an extension, sometimes things break and they take their own pace to be up and running finally.

And since the data which we are using to populate our Channelytics/Videolytics is provided by our vendor, they're having some behind the scene issues going on which is why they've been quite busy with these hence, the progress is a bit slow.

In regard to the progress, I will quote down exactly what we have been told by Developers here ;
The data that we TubeBuddy uses to populate our Channelytics/Videolytics (and a few other features) is provided to us by a third-party Vendor. Statfire, our vendor is in the process of undergoing a transition to new ownership and in the process they are experiencing some issues with the transmission of data from YouTube to TubeBuddy.

The issue has been identified and Statfire is in the process of resolving some lingering issues now. We do not have an exact ETA as to when Channelytics/Videolytics data will be present again but we expect to have this up and running again in a few days. Further updates to this issue will be addressed/added to this article and in our Discord Server.

But If you still feel that you've been paying for something which you're not getting the value of, you can definitely reach our support team out by sending them an email about the same here - support@tubebuddy.com and they will look into this and get it sorted for you.

P,S The message which I have just quoted can be found here -

OP
OP
K

Katwanderlustdiaries

Posts about ΓÇ£stat comparison concernΓÇ¥ is not open for further discussion. Why is that? IΓÇÖm very keen to look forward for any improvement in this app and service.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Posts about ΓÇ£stat comparison concernΓÇ¥ is not open for further discussion. Why is that? IΓÇÖm very keen to look forward for any improvement in this app and service.

The thread is still open however, the issue in regard to the comparison stat is still a work in progress. We know it might be annoying, however, we're slowly taking over the work which we assign to our vendors which in the first place caused this, hence, our engineers are working on this issue and we can't say for sure how long this resolution will take, however, you can rest assured that we're working on it.

Furthermore, whenever there's any update, we usually post it on forums and/or on discord and our support blog, which you can find here -

That being said, I really apologies for the inconvenience and really appreciate your patience over this.

OP
OP
K

Katwanderlustdiaries

The thread is still open however, the issue in regard to the comparison stat is still a work in progress. We know it might be annoying, however, we're slowly taking over the work which we assign to our vendors which in the first place caused this, hence, our engineers are working on this issue and we can't say for sure how long this resolution will take, however, you can rest assured that we're working on it.

Furthermore, whenever there's any update, we usually post it on forums and/or on discord and our support blog, which you can find here -

That being said, I really apologies for the inconvenience and really appreciate your patience over this.

By saying that you are NOT sure of when this issue will be resolved is NOT re-assuring at all. This is very unfair us I have paid for subscription but there is NO clear indication when this issue will be fixed.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

I totally understand your concern here however, the channelytics is something which is available to all tiers, including free tiers (starter license) so saying that you have paid for this feature might be unfair or absurd since this feature is available to all levels of our tool . Of course, I do understand it's indeed frustrating that the issue hasn't been resolved, however, we're doing the best we can and we do have little progress made on this very issue but still, we can't give you an estimated resolution time frame since our developers are still trying to find a perfect solution to make sure that this issue doesn't get repeated in future. We're working on a temp fixed and at the same time a permanent one to avoid such circumstances arising in future hence, we're taking our time here and it'd be no point If we haste on such things. Be it any software or an extension, sometimes things break and they take their own pace to be up and running finally.

And since the data which we are using to populate our Channelytics/Videolytics is provided by our vendor, they're having some behind the scene issues going on which is why they've been quite busy with these hence, the progress is a bit slow.

In regard to the progress, I will quote down exactly what we have been told by Developers here ;
The data that we TubeBuddy uses to populate our Channelytics/Videolytics (and a few other features) is provided to us by a third-party Vendor. Statfire, our vendor is in the process of undergoing a transition to new ownership and in the process they are experiencing some issues with the transmission of data from YouTube to TubeBuddy.

The issue has been identified and Statfire is in the process of resolving some lingering issues now. We do not have an exact ETA as to when Channelytics/Videolytics data will be present again but we expect to have this up and running again in a few days. Further updates to this issue will be addressed/added to this article and in our Discord Server.

But If you still feel that you've been paying for something which you're not getting the value of, you can definitely reach our support team out by sending them an email about the same here - support@tubebuddy.com and they will look into this and get it sorted for you.

OP
OP
K

Katwanderlustdiaries

Will definitely reach out to them soon…

Reactions: Nody | Team TB
Status
Not open for further replies.