• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback music beats thumbnail

Sparta

hey there

this is an example of one of my thumbnail on my channel that i post free music beats i use tubebuddy for the text cuz its great enough looking text, would like some feedback ofcourse :)

thumbbbbb.png

Reactions: Xavier De Buck

okbyee56

I truly donΓÇÖt think it matters. Having a certain theme tho makes your channel look much more concise and professional though. I use the same filter/design on every pic I use for my channel, it keeps it looking uniform. But I donΓÇÖt think having an artist pic or a scenic pic makes a difference in the engagement

netgear login

streaming app

Last edited:
Reactions: Sparta
OP
OP
Sparta

Sparta

I truly donΓÇÖt think it matters. Having a certain theme tho makes your channel look much more concise and professional though. I use the same filter/design on every pic I use for my channel, it keeps it looking uniform. But I donΓÇÖt think having an artist pic or a scenic pic makes a difference in the engagement
i also start to believe like that, i edited all my thumbnails for a week and i dont see any good difference, i think ill revert them back to how it was and keep making the initial content good instead of the looks.

thanks

bakerbrewz

I am personally drawn to bold and yet simple thumbnail art. If it's too crowded I am more annoyed that I can't read it but maybe this is just a personal ramble. I make my thumbnails on Canva. The font you used is easy to read and stands out well against the background. And who doesn't love a good parkour move.

Pikashow370

Music beats thumbnails are typically images or graphics that represent a particular musical composition or track. These thumbnails often feature visual elements that relate to the genre, mood, or theme of the music.
For example, a thumbnail for a hip hop beat might feature an image of a turntable or a graffiti-style font, while a thumbnail for a classical piece might feature an image of a grand piano or a musical score.
Thumbnails can also be designed to evoke a certain mood or feeling, such as using dark colors and imagery for a melancholic or introspective piece, or bright and energetic colors for an upbeat track.
In general, music beats thumbnails should be eye-catching and visually appealing, while also accurately representing the style and content of the music. They can be used to promote the music on various platforms such as YouTube, SoundCloud, or Spotify and snaptube amarillo

Last edited:

Xavier De Buck

Subscriber Goal
hey there

this is an example of one of my thumbnail on my channel that i post free music beats i use tubebuddy for the text cuz its great enough looking text, would like some feedback ofcourse :)

View attachment 13158

Here's some food for thought... look at the two thumbnails on the screenshot below...they kinda look the same, right?

WELL, I was curious to see whether there would be a big difference in Click Through Rate having a different thumbnail on, and guess what... it performed 110% better! WOW - just shows how small changes can have rather big impacts!

(this was done via the A/B TEST feature on LEGENDS plan which on its own is truly worth the upgrade in my book! Not only am I testing those thumbnails over and over again, I'm also testing one title vs another, certain tags vs others etc)

Screenshot 2023-04-14 at 12.57.15.png

Reactions: RickCourtneySongs