• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question how does the algorithem work?

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
I can tell you from my experience the last couple of months, the algorithm likes a channel that keeps on making content. It seems to favor "momentum".

Reactions: Woodstockbeagle

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
2 things:

1) I doubt anyone here actually knows how the YouTube algorithm (assuming that's what you're asking about) works because that's a strongly kept Google/Alphabet secret for obvious reasons.

2) If someone actually did know (amazingly) I doubt they would share that information because "that's a strongly kept Google/Alphabet secret for obvious reasons".

Either way, it wouldn't matter because the YouTube algorithm is constantly changing to keep up with what's trending and what gets YouTube more ad revenue.

So if your goal was to find some kind of secret to work the algorithm in your favor I'm sorry to say there is none. YouTube is a marathon, not a sprint. It takes time to grow, it takes a lot of good content and more than anything it takes an audience interested in your content.

lonelytalks

Recognized Member
The secret to get the algorithm to show your content more is to make quality content, post it regularly and make sure to optimize your content with TubeBuddy.