• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Any body Please tell me ow to make a attractive tumbnail?

Amie43

Subscriber Goal
Supposedly, it has to attract enough attention for someone to click on it. This is of course vague, but then again judging thumbnails is subjective. I think the thumbnail should correspond to the title, and have something to make it stand out, whether the art or writing on it.

Aimee_722

TubeBuddy User
it has to be eye catching bright and colorful, the main focal point has to be included for example a recipe for strawberry cheesecake that has to stand out

DreadNarratives

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Please Give me suggestion.
Creating an eye-catching thumbnail is crucial for grabbing viewers' attention and enticing them to click on your content. To craft an attractive thumbnail, consider these key principles. First, focus on clarity and simplicity. Your thumbnail should be easy to read and understand at a glance. Use bold, legible fonts, and avoid clutter. Keep it concise; less is often more when it comes to thumbnails.

Next, pay attention to color and contrast. Vibrant colors and high-contrast elements can make your thumbnail stand out from the competition. However, ensure that your color choices align with your overall branding and the tone of your content. Additionally, incorporate relevant imagery or icons that represent the core of your video or article. This helps viewers quickly grasp the content's subject matter. Lastly, maintain consistency in your thumbnail style to build brand recognition over time.

TCV

youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
From what I've learned from content creator tips.
1. don't put too much words on it, use "easy to read fonts"
2. watch out for colors that are not to "crowded" or bright
3. don't overdo the art or pictures you put in it
4. It must reflect the content of your video through simple catchy image or even catchy words

Reactions: GrooveOn