• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question I just start make a channel in 17 NOV 2022 , and just have 11 subscribe and have 2 video, that a good progress or bad ?

TGH

TubeBuddy Star
Hey everyone im realy newbie in YouTube channel, i make my channel in 17 NOV 2022, and until now i have 11 subscribe and 2 video with 1 short. My strategi is upload one video and one short once a week, that is good progress and strategi or bad ?

Reactions: Luke38

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
There's no real way to say if this is a good strategy or not. It really depends on the content. As long as you know who your audience is and you're making good content for that audience you have a good strategy. How often you upload a video will depend on how consistent you can be and how often your audience is looking to consume your content.

For now, here's your best strategy. Keep making more content. Make sure the content is good. Improve your content as you go. Upload at least 30 videos in the next 3 month or 100 in a year and use this to let the YouTube algorithm do it's job of analyzing your channel and content and help you connect with your audience. Forget about views and subscribers and just focus on making the content. In time, as long as the content is good and there's an audience for it you should see your channel grow.

Hope this helps.

on a dark night

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Bit of a tricky one .
If you're going to upload one vid and one short every week I personally would have made some so they were ready .for backup.
Your channel is quite unique I'm not sure what you're aiming for .
I'm not a gardener or that interested in doing it but thats just me , I'm not your target audience but I do know gardening is a great subject for many and different types of flowers are to be fair sometimes fascinating.
Your channel though as you've put is about you having an obsession with long grass and cutting it .
I'm not sure theres much mileage in that if I'm being honest but enjoy it anyway and good luck .

Reactions: TGH

Woodstockbeagle

Hey everyone im realy newbie in YouTube channel, i make my channel in 17 NOV 2022, and until now i have 11 subscribe and 2 video with 1 short. My strategi is upload one video and one short once a week, that is good progress and strategi or bad ?
try posting more long videos youll grow slower ,but a stonger community

OP
OP
TGH

TGH

TubeBuddy Star
There's no real way to say if this is a good strategy or not. It really depends on the content. As long as you know who your audience is and you're making good content for that audience you have a good strategy. How often you upload a video will depend on how consistent you can be and how often your audience is looking to consume your content.

For now, here's your best strategy. Keep making more content. Make sure the content is good. Improve your content as you go. Upload at least 30 videos in the next 3 month or 100 in a year and use this to let the YouTube algorithm do it's job of analyzing your channel and content and help you connect with your audience. Forget about views and subscribers and just focus on making the content. In time, as long as the content is good and there's an audience for it you should see your channel grow.

Hope this helps.
Thank you so much for the advice, i make content about mowing, and i Will try to upload as many video as possible

Reactions: BraveStar
OP
OP
TGH

TGH

TubeBuddy Star
Bit of a tricky one .
If you're going to upload one vid and one short every week I personally would have made some so they were ready .for backup.
Your channel is quite unique I'm not sure what you're aiming for .
I'm not a gardener or that interested in doing it but thats just me , I'm not your target audience but I do know gardening is a great subject for many and different types of flowers are to be fair sometimes fascinating.
Your channel though as you've put is about you having an obsession with long grass and cutting it .
I'm not sure theres much mileage in that if I'm being honest but enjoy it anyway and good luck .
Thank you so much for visit my channel, i already Prepared some videos about mowing a tall grass but there arent many much, so i decided to upload once a week,
By the way thanks again

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
If your passion for cutting grass comes through in your videos, I think this channel has the chance to truly blow up large. This is one of those niche channels that appeal to a certain mindset, good luck!

• Love
OP
OP
TGH

TGH

TubeBuddy Star
If your passion for cutting grass comes through in your videos, I think this channel has the chance to truly blow up large. This is one of those niche channels that appeal to a certain mindset, good luck!
Wow thank you so much, :)

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
It's not good or bad... it's really just a start. There is nowhere near enough data to say a single thing about your channel. Focus on making 100 videos, because that is when your channel really begins. Hit that number and then let's talk.

OP
OP
TGH

TGH

TubeBuddy Star
It's not good or bad... it's really just a start. There is nowhere near enough data to say a single thing about your channel. Focus on making 100 videos, because that is when your channel really begins. Hit that number and then let's talk.
Yes sir, thanks for the advice

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

lonelytalks

Recognized Member
I would say it's a good start and your niche have a potential to grow. Try posting regularly and you'll grow in no time. Good luck!