• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Declined Something a bit more affordable for smaller channels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjs94704

Familiar Member
I don't know about others, but the price jump frm the STAR to the LEGEND is A LOT of money !!!!!!! At least
for someone like me! One of the things I'm trying to do is I am taking the time to translate my videos into
the other languages of the countries my viewers are from.

But of course, if I want to do that with TubeBuddy I have to upgrade to the LEGEND level in order to do that
and I can't afford that much money per month!

Sorry TubeBuddy! I just can't afford that much money right now so if you mase some level of service somewhere
between the STAR and the LEGEND you might get me to upgrade. But as it is, you are loosing out on any extra bit
of money I might be willing to spend on your services if you could find a way to give me what I need!

I anticipate you most likely won't change anything which means we BOTH end up losing ! You my extra bit of cas
and me the little bit extra service I need!

Tell you what, go add up how much you could make if you added just a handful of what you offer extra in LEGEND
for an extra $10 per month! XX,XXX useer x $10 = $xxx, xxx, xxx ?????? You do the math..

I for one would pay an extra $10 per month but NOT how much they are charging for the LEGEND level !!!!!!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Yes, you're right! That is what I have been doing. BUT, I stand by my point that the jump between the STAR and LEGEND is a big one for whatever extra goodies I might get. Maybe when things get going differently and I see that the added value will be worth it for me.
Now, those extra features might be great for a lot of people so I am not knocking the features in any way at all! They are probably really awesome stuff.
My only point is that speaking just for myself, I wish they could take a handful of those extra features and say charge me $10 extra for them and I could do that, just not a full $40 !!

As much as I really respect what you're suggesting, we, TubeBuddy, after all, are a business firm and we need to make sure that the efforts our team is putting in building a specific feature, maintaining it and everything gets us at least a breakeven or even bit more than that. Legend license is top-notch and the features they provide, especially the AI A/B testing and everything, are definitely a lot cheaper than other competitor products are there in the current market.

The price which each tier is at currently is perfectly determined considering all factors, including the cost which took us to build it, to run, to manage it and most importantly, we're making sure that the pricing is at that stage where people can still afford it. We're not keeping it way too high and way too less, If you ask me, you're paying for something which will give you a benefit in long run. Moreover, we always provide some sort of offers or discount, the most recent was the black Friday sale.

Unfortunately, we're not looking to tweak the pricing at least not in the coming years for the Legend, however, we're more than open to welcoming or introducing any new features which you wish to see for our Pro and Star licenses.

This suggestion has been posted quite a time and our answer has been the same, we do not wish to change our current pricing structure, and trust me, the benefits the legend license is providing including the A/B testing, Click Magnet and some other exclusive features, it's more than the price it has been quoted for.

That being said, I will be rejecting this suggestion, but thank you everyone for participating in it.

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I don't know about others, but the price jump frm the STAR to the LEGEND is A LOT of money !!!!!!! At least
for someone like me! One of the things I'm trying to do is I am taking the time to translate my videos into
the other languages of the countries my viewers are from.

You don't need Legend to translate your videos into other languages. It is free from within Youtube to convert the Closed Captioning to any language you want. I do it all the time and translate to 10 languages.. What Legend does is to translate the title and descriptions. But you could probably run it through Google Translate manually for free.

Legend is best known for the A/B testing feature and few other goodies. Translation to other languages is a convenience with Legend but can definitely be done outside of Legend.

Reactions: soky and TGH

soky

You don't need Legend to translate your videos into other languages. It is free from within Youtube to convert the Closed Captioning to any language you want. I do it all the time and translate to 10 languages.. What Legend does is to translate the title and descriptions. But you could probably run it through Google Translate manually for free.

Legend is best known for the A/B testing feature and few other goodies. Translation to other languages is a convenience with Legend but can definitely be done outside of Legend.
Hello,
Thank you for this information. I was looking for an app to translate videos and saw your comment. I didn't know that Youtube offers that. :)

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Yes, you're right! That is what I have been doing. BUT, I stand by my point that the jump between the STAR and LEGEND is a big one for whatever extra goodies I might get. Maybe when things get going differently and I see that the added value will be worth it for me.
Now, those extra features might be great for a lot of people so I am not knocking the features in any way at all! They are probably really awesome stuff.
My only point is that speaking just for myself, I wish they could take a handful of those extra features and say charge me $10 extra for them and I could do that, just not a full $40 !!

As much as I really respect what you're suggesting, we, TubeBuddy, after all, are a business firm and we need to make sure that the efforts our team is putting in building a specific feature, maintaining it and everything gets us at least a breakeven or even bit more than that. Legend license is top-notch and the features they provide, especially the AI A/B testing and everything, are definitely a lot cheaper than other competitor products are there in the current market.

The price which each tier is at currently is perfectly determined considering all factors, including the cost which took us to build it, to run, to manage it and most importantly, we're making sure that the pricing is at that stage where people can still afford it. We're not keeping it way too high and way too less, If you ask me, you're paying for something which will give you a benefit in long run. Moreover, we always provide some sort of offers or discount, the most recent was the black Friday sale.

Unfortunately, we're not looking to tweak the pricing at least not in the coming years for the Legend, however, we're more than open to welcoming or introducing any new features which you wish to see for our Pro and Star licenses.

This suggestion has been posted quite a time and our answer has been the same, we do not wish to change our current pricing structure, and trust me, the benefits the legend license is providing including the A/B testing, Click Magnet and some other exclusive features, it's more than the price it has been quoted for.

That being said, I will be rejecting this suggestion, but thank you everyone for participating in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.