• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Staff support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
How do I get support from my comparison stat that is not updated for weeks/months. Any staff of Tubebuddy can discuss and support me?

Heya, we are working on this issue and it's a known issue.

We will keep our community in the loop and update it on all of our platforms once the issue has been resolved.

You can as well keep the track of the same here -

Once again, we apologise for the inconvenience, we're doing our best and trying to get it resolved. If you're looking to get in touch with our support team, you can send an email to support@tubebuddy.com

Thank you for your understanding.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
How do I get support from my comparison stat that is not updated for weeks/months. Any staff of Tubebuddy can discuss and support me?

Heya, we are working on this issue and it's a known issue.

We will keep our community in the loop and update it on all of our platforms once the issue has been resolved.

You can as well keep the track of the same here -

Once again, we apologise for the inconvenience, we're doing our best and trying to get it resolved. If you're looking to get in touch with our support team, you can send an email to support@tubebuddy.com

Thank you for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.