• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube SEO Help on a SHORTS video SEO

sjs94704

Familiar Member
I have been doing some shorts with very short insirational statements. So far my shorts have been doing GREAT! BUT, there is this one that just does not seem to want to get any attention at all! This is my first time posting about looking for help with SEO on a video and would like to know what the protocol is?

For me, I am a complete and total newbie novice at SEO and so far it may just be luck that my other videos are getting attention, but not sure.

I can do a screen shot of what I have at the moment for this particular video, but, whatever I need to do please let me know.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I just look at your channel and saw no videos. It's a bit hard to give answers and advice and also to get people to notice your content when the channel you have linked has no content on it. I would suggest including the channel you're talking about in your profile so others can see it. Not on the post, the profile.

Monpel

I just look at your channel and saw no videos. It's a bit hard to give answers and advice and also to get people to notice your content when the channel you have linked has no content on it. I would suggest including the channel you're talking about in your profile so others can see it. Not on the post, the profile.

Hello, it would really mean a lot to me if you could spare some time to help me. I am new to the YouTube platform and so far I have about 60 shorts videos on my channel. The problem is that the YouTube algorithm ignores most of my newly uploaded videos and they don't get many views. Some of my videos got a certain number of views, one of them reached 700k views (and a new video on the same topic only got 2k views even though it has an average viewership of 120% ), but every subsequent video I posted got from 100 to 3k views.

I tried everything, from poor video optimization to perfect optimization using the TubeBuddy platform, but nothing helped. While my competitors who have recently launched YouTube channels get millions of views every day, my videos don't get a fraction of the attention from the YouTube algorithm.

If you have time, please look at my channel and tell me what I'm doing wrong. Any advice is welcome.
Thanks in advance for your reply.