• Heya TubeBuddies! We have an ongoing outage and have identified a bug for Card and End-screen feature, due to the same, you will not be able to use our bulk card and end-screen tool . Our developers are working on the issue as we speak, we really apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. Once the issue has been resolved or If we have any update, we will make an announcement about the same. Thank you for your patience over this! For more information, you can check - HERE!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips Strategy Moving Forward

LibertyLinks

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
nglibertylinks.com
Subscriber Goal
My Liberty Links channel focuses on a variety of issues. There's no one niche of the topic I make content on. It could be the Second Amendment issue. It could be addressing human trafficking. It could be the prolife issue. Many would find this type of strategy hard, but I've stuck with it because the issues really are what drive my passion for creating. As far as developing an SEO strategy moving forward, this is all kind of a learning process for me. I'll take any kind of tips and advice you can give. Right now I'm just continuing to enjoy doing what I'm doing, knowing I'll make plenty of mistakes along the way:)

MattCommand1

YT & TB Forum Enthusiast
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
livinginjohnscreek.com
Subscriber Goal
Depending on your positions on these different issues, you may end up being a political channel which attract some huge views. A political channel with a particular leaning covers a wide variety of topics you listed.

Or you may cover national or world affairs. That is a niche of sorts that is being created by the videos you release.

MediaMan

In my research, broad focused channels can yield great results but at the expense of taking much longer to get there. The general advice seems to be to focus on 1-2 topics, cover them as much as possible and then slowly introduce other topics over time. One of my channels is very broad focused and like you I'm just enjoying putting content on the channel, I'm in it for the long run so any short term success doesn't concern me.....anymore. ;)