• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hi Everyone.

EnigmaGames60

User name: EnigmaGames60
Title of introduction: Hi Everyone.
Your name/ Alias: EnigmaGames60
Where are you from? Midwest
How did you find TubeBuddy? Looking for ways to promote myself and I found this site.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I figured it would do me some good to talk to some new people.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Get some views, and feel accomplished.
How frequently do you upload? Daily.
What are your hobbies? Gaming.
What is your biggest dream? Don't have one yet.
YouTube Channel Link: https://studio.youtube.com/channel/UCfDkbIlYI7zwLwnRENA3nWA

Reactions: Prince Prodigal

Anthony Miyazaki

TubeBuddy Pro
YouTube.com
Subscriber Goal
Your channel link isn't working. But this one does: https://www.youtube.com/@enigmagames60

Keep cranking those videos out -- I noticed you haven't posted for 5 days. I know you haven't seen the growth after the first two weeks, but that's the time to keep going. Also, start commenting on other gamers' channels and mentioning your videos in those comments (but don't use URLs because they'll often get your comments deleted). Eventually, people will start showing up and you'll get traffic and subscribers.
In the meantime, here's a video from my channel that you might enjoy: "Motivation & Success: Opportunities Are Usually Disguised as Hard Work / 3 Success Steps"
Best wishes for quick YouTube growth!
Anthony

TacticianTFT

Subscriber Goal
I love the fact that you have an introduction video (i have yet to decide how to present mine), but perhaps you can record it again with better sound quality and a bit less stuttering. Have confidence man, if you don't neither will your viewers.

Reactions: Anthony Miyazaki

Anthony Miyazaki

TubeBuddy Pro
YouTube.com
Subscriber Goal
I love the fact that you have an introduction video (i have yet to decide how to present mine), but perhaps you can record it again with better sound quality and a bit less stuttering. Have confidence man, if you don't neither will your viewers.
Same here, and I've been at this for along time. I just need to get on the ball and get that intro video done.