• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help How to un freez YouTube channel

roberjulian

Dear Creators!
My YouTube channel has been feezed my YouTube channel current subscribers 5055 but on YouTube short videos view come like 4 - 10 -100 - mostly come 500
Not viral my any short video on YouTube. How can I request to YouTube team to review my YouTube channel and un-freeze channel?

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
Can you explain more? If you mean your shorts are now suddenly not getting alot of views....well...that's shorts for you. YouTube is spreading the views around to get people excited about making shorts since monetization is right around the corner.

OP
OP
roberjulian

roberjulian

Can you explain more? If you mean your shorts are now suddenly not getting alot of views....well...that's shorts for you. YouTube is spreading the views around to get people excited about making shorts since monetization is right around the corner.
Hi, I have explained the stats of my channel, but last night my channel suddenly got freezed. I am unable to post any stuff. All the data have been removed.
so what is the solution

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
Sorry, I am unfamiliar with this, I'm sure others will chime in. But when I did some quick research, it seems this is due to channel violations. Did you receive any notices from YouTube about channel violations?

OP
OP
roberjulian

roberjulian

Sorry, I am unfamiliar with this, I'm sure others will chime in. But when I did some quick research, it seems this is due to channel violations. Did you receive any notices from YouTube about channel violations?
Thank you I'm waiting
Nothing much just a copyright strike.

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Thank you I'm waiting
Nothing much just a copyright strike.

My first question is: what kind of content are you posting? YOUR content or someone else's?

The fact that you think that a copyright strike is "nothing much" might be a clue to why you are having problems. You get copyright strikes when you post other people's content.

If data is being removed, it is possible YT has a glitch. However, it is also possible they are taking action against your channel.

YT may be evaluating your channel to see if you are posting other people's content. If you get one copyright strike based on someone's content, you may be getting more. 3 strikes and you are out of business.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Gonna need more info to give you a more accurate response here. I have a suspicion that there is more happening than just these numbers. Please link your channel in your profile and we can take a look.

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Hard to help with such limited information. However, your response, "Nothing much just a copyright strike," is more telling than you realize. It's the fact that you are not taking a copyright strike seriously that's worrying.

I know things are different in some countries, but here in the USA copyright violations are a big deal because we are a nation of ideas. Stealing ideas and intellectual property is just as bad as stealing money from a bank.

• Love
Reactions: MattCommand1
OP
OP
roberjulian

roberjulian

Hello, Damon i know copyright is just serious i had looked for my content and nothing was there like that, anyway i had contacted the youtube support team
let's see what they say