• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Payment Issue - from India

Rajesh V

I have tried multiple times for payment, from India however it always failed.
What is the solution to it
However one can easily buy the mobile version from India

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

As per the Latest RBI guidelines, recurring payments are probably still an issue when it comes to payment, however, for the content creators in India, we have introduced prepaid payment methods.

You can check the details here -

Furthermore, TB accepts payment via Debit Card or Credit Card and/or Paypal, so you can create an account on Paypal, linked it with your bank account and you can give it a try.

If your issue still persist, you can reach our Support team at https://tubebuddy.com/support so they can get this check for you :)

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

As per the Latest RBI guidelines, recurring payments are probably still an issue when it comes to payment, however, for the content creators in India, we have introduced prepaid payment methods.

You can check the details here -

Furthermore, TB accepts payment via Debit Card or Credit Card and/or Paypal, so you can create an account on Paypal, linked it with your bank account and you can give it a try.

If your issue still persist, you can reach our Support team at https://tubebuddy.com/support so they can get this check for you :)

navside

Glad to hear that TubeBuddy understands the problem of Indian Users , But still i am Facing this issue i cannot make payment through credit card