• Heya TubeBuddies! We have an ongoing outage and have identified a bug for Card and End-screen feature, due to the same, you will not be able to use our bulk card and end-screen tool . Our developers are working on the issue as we speak, we really apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. Once the issue has been resolved or If we have any update, we will make an announcement about the same. Thank you for your patience over this! For more information, you can check - HERE!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I play games from side to side and only story games

maxsettingsplayer

User name: maxsettingsplayer
Title of introduction: I play games from side to side and only story games
Your name/ Alias: Jere Isoniemi
Where are you from? Kempele/pohjois pohjanmaa/finland
How did you find TubeBuddy? I find this about when i check how make money youtube without 1k and 4k youtube systematic
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Friends and learning
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: that I would get money and be able to support myself
How frequently do you upload? Daily about 2-3 videos per days
What are your hobbies? Gaming and agricultural work
What is your biggest dream? I would get 2000e salary from youtube every month
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCNEA_epQrul-VPNwDV2wvtg

AndrewGrey2

Are you going to do video walkthroughs of any games? Do you only like story games? What games are you going to do? Actually that's commendable!!! 2-3 videos a day is a good plan!!! Good luck!