• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Bulk scheduling/publishing

PoizenJam

I typically upload videos in large batches and like to push them into my schedule queue at a rate of 1 a day. To put a finer point on this, I currently have at least one video a day scheduled until late June. A tool which could automate this process--say, take 100 videos and schedule them over the next 100 days starting from a specified date and time--would be extremely useful for this use case!

Reactions: Myshowbro

Myshowbro

I don't know how this is not a feature already it's literally beyond me
Some type of gooey interface that could take the thumbnails and visually put them on a calendar and as you scroll over you could see the title

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I typically upload videos in large batches and like to push them into my schedule queue at a rate of 1 a day. To put a finer point on this, I currently have at least one video a day scheduled until late June. A tool which could automate this process--say, take 100 videos and schedule them over the next 100 days starting from a specified date and time--would be extremely useful for this use case!

I love the concept of this and will forward it to our developers. I believe this was suggested in the past, but due to the API restriction, the suggestion was called off.

Nonetheless, I'll get this checked and update you guys once I get any information from the developers.

Thank you so much once again!