• Heya TubeBuddies! We have an ongoing outage and have identified a bug for Card and End-screen feature, due to the same, you will not be able to use our bulk card and end-screen tool . Our developers are working on the issue as we speak, we really apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. Once the issue has been resolved or If we have any update, we will make an announcement about the same. Thank you for your patience over this! For more information, you can check - HERE!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Whats up Everybody

DaBombYon

User name: DaBombYon
Title of introduction: Whats up Everybody
Your name/ Alias: YON
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw TubeBuddy Through an Add for a growing your channel video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I would like to be able to talk with other creators like me who also have the same niche i have. To see how they grow so i can make progress with my channel and collaboration
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To create a successful gaming channel. Where i can be creative and along the way give people a good laugh.
How frequently do you upload? It varies between monthly to weekly but i would love to be a weekly content creator
What are your hobbies? Other than gaming writing stories and characters. Also i'm begging voice acting
What is your biggest dream? I have a couple. biggest one to create a successful comic book series. I'm a huge DC Fan since i was a kid. Black Adam and John Stewart have been two of my favorite characters.
YouTube Channel Link: UCPZp06D42LpnoGq4u61CQ3w

HellagoodLife

www.Hellagood.life
Subscriber Goal
Oh cool! My son would like to create a gaming channel as well. He is a bit young yet, but we're working on shooting videos, editing, and post-production. Maybe we'll cross paths as you and he get things dialed in. Good luck YON!!

BodnikTV

Subscriber Goal
I am relatively new here myself, it's very nice to meet you Yon! Hopefully we can do gaming together! I would very much love to help in any way that I can! :cool:

OP
OP
DaBombYon

DaBombYon

I am relatively new here myself, it's very nice to meet you Yon! Hopefully we can do gaming together! I would very much love to help in any way that I can! :cool:
Hey nice to meet you too. sorry i was a little slow responding. btw i saw one of your vids and great editing. we should defiantly talk about collaborating somehow!